This section applies to international students from University of Illinois-College of Engineering partner schools. You will receive a link and access code to the online application system from the study abroad coordinator at your home university. Once you receive that information, follow the instructions below to create your application:
- Click on the link provided by your study abroad advisor
- Click “Apply Now”
- In the pop up box that appears click “OK”. Please note you will not be charged an application fee.
- Select the button next to “I do not have login credentials to this site.”, then click “Submit”.
- Fill in the new User form, then click “Create account”.
- You will receive an email with your username and temporary Password. Clicking the link in the email will take you to the login page. The username is your email address, type or copy and paste the temporary password.
- Next you will select Password Reset Security Questions, click “Update”.
- Change Temporary password. Please use a password that you will remember as this is how you will access your application.
- Select Term for which you wish to attend the University of Illinois.
- Enter the Access Code provided by your study abroad advisor then click “Save”.
You are now on the program application page. Click on the name of the Document or Questionnaire to complete.
Note: All application sections MUST be complete for consideration. Incomplete applications may be denied!
If you have any questions, please contact the study abroad program coordinator at your home university. Below is additional information concerning some of the required application materials.
|Official Transcript||Students must submit the most recent copy of their official
transcript of grades from their home university
|Required documentation for evidence of financial support||The bank verification letter/statement is closely
scrutinized and is the main reason for delays in
application processing. The bank letter must state
XXXX (insert full name), a client of our bank, has the
equivalent of XXXX (insert US dollar amount depending
on the term that you will study at UIUC) in an account
with this bank as of XXXX (insert date)
. Bank verification letters that do not specifically
indicate the necessary US dollar amount in the guarantor’s
account on a specific date will not be accepted.
|Name Page of Passport||To verify the identity of each applicant and to ensure
accuracy of personal information, you must include a copy
of the personal information page of your passport.Please make sure that your name, place of birth, date of
birth, bar code, and other details are completely legible
on the passport copy that you upload into the application
system.Passports need to be valid up to six months after the date
of your intended departure from the United States. For
example, if you plan to remain in the U.S. through June
2018, your passport must be valid until at least December