Skip to content
To Enroll in the International Minor:
- Choose a country or region of study from the IM listing provided. If a particular area of interest is not in the listing, feel free to speak with IPENG to discuss development options.
- Complete the “Intent to Add a Minor” form to officially place this on your DARs record.
- Plan the courses that you will take, and keep in mind how they may fulfill some general education requirements. You may need to consult your academic advisor and/or IPENG staff.
- Visit with IPENG staff to review and complete the International Minor in Engineering Planning Form. This form must be approved and signed by an IPENG staff member.
- Obtain information and plan your international experience by:
- Visiting the IPENG Office, 210 Engineering Hall and/or the Study Abroad Office, for the programs available that pertain to your region of study or
- Looking at the study abroad website to review a wide variety of programs available.